Decorating with your senior pictures
These days everyone's crazy about digital files. We know there is magic in sharing high school senior pictures through the virtual world but we also know the impact of having the right photos displayed - in the perfect way - can have in your home.
Through our innovative ordering system we can show you how a single photo or a group of 'em will look on our 'magazine' walls or your 'actual' walls (just email us some snapshots) and we can show off our display ideas in the most realistic light imaginable. How cool is that?
Portraits as Art
Cash/Checks/Visa & MC cards accepted. Financing Available.
STARTING COST ESTIMATOR
$650 - sitting fee of $200 + small package of $450
for on location shoots, add $200-$300 to sitting fee rate.
Your Package Includes...
- A 30 minute planning session in our studio or over the telephone.
- An 80 minute photo shoot in studio with up to 4 backgrounds and clothing changes.
- A personalized photo blog post on our site to share with friends and family.
- The following week come back for a multi-media presentation where we set the very best images from your session to music and assist you in creating awesome wall art for your home.
- Pick your 3 favorite poses and you'll receive a package that includes 4 retouched prints, 3 web-sized files for sharing online and a yearbook photo.
- Love more? Additional prints, digital files and photo products are available for purchase.
Purchase Sessions + Packages Online
Or contact us to schedule your complimentary portrait planning and reserve your session then.
Senior session and starting package, in our studio.
Package includes a 30 minute, in studio or telephone planning appt, an 80 minute session, 4 printed photos, 3 social media images from three favorite poses and 1 unique yearbook photo. Available on weekdays or Saturday, based on studio availability.
Yearbook ONLY senior mini session and package for a weekday date in our studio.
Package includes a telephone consultation, a 20 minute weekday session and from a single favorite pose you'll receive 1 printed photograph (8 x 10 or smaller, a social media image and 1 yearbook photo.